Book your First Class for only $10!
New Local Clients Only Please
- 45 or 60 minutes of amazing high intensity climbs, fun sprints and challenging intervals to fun, energetic music. You'll be amazed at how hard you work and how much you burn! A challenge for even the seasoned rider! No bike push ups or crazy dance moves, just awesome cycling.
- Ripped Ride
- This format is going to knock your cycle shoes off! The best of cycle and strength combined in an HIIT class. Forget those dinky 1 lb weights, we do strong strength moves that really create muscle and definition (off bike). 10 mins cycle/10 mins strength/10 mins cycle/10 mins strength/5 mins stretch. It's interval training like never before and it's going to crush calories and tone like crazy. Class is limited to only 12 people so book early and save your spot. Try it once and you will be addicted to this format!! 45 minutes total
- Unleash your fat burning potential with this fun bootcamp class. We incorporate Kettlebells, bands, TRX rip trainers and straps, sliders and other resistance training to make it a full body workout. You will tone, sculpt and love the results. This class is for everyone! 60 minutes of fun!!
- Cycle & Sculpt
- 30 minutes of high intensity intervals, amazing climbs and much appreciated flats followed by 15 or 30 minutes of body sculpting bands or kettlebells. Get lost in the music and before you know if you will have knocked out a killer class and leave feeling great!
- Cycle & Foam Roll
- Need a good workout and a great stretch? You'll get it here! 30 minutes of HIIT cycle followed by 15 minutes of restorative foam rolling. Heavenly!!!
- Kids Cycle
- Grab a group of kids and channel all that energy in to something awesome. Who knew exercise could be so much fun? This class is perfect for cross-training with other sports or just general conditioning. 30 minutes of fun cycling to music followed by 15 minutes of strength conditioning and stretching. For ages 10 - 16. There is a minimum height requirement of 4'10".
- Parkinson's Cycle
- The Parkinson’s Cycling Program is an indoor cycling class where individuals diagnosed with Parkinson’s Disease work in a group setting coached by a certified Parkinson’s Cycle Coach. This class has shown to help in symptom management of the disease, provide a supportive group environment and help increase aerobic capacity and leg strength in riders over time. The class is 60 minutes long with the ride length being 40 minutes with 20 minutes of time for stretching and socializing afterwards. Each participant will be asked to wear a heart rate monitor of their own or can rent or purchase one from the studio. Participants are asked to complete a Health Questionnaire and Medical Clearance Form before beginning the program.
Please book your spot in advance
Classes with low attendance may be cancelled, so please book in advance. We will notify you of any class cancellations via email.